Sunday, June 29, 2014

The Liebster Award

Hey.
'Sup?
Guess what?
This post will actually have me in it, instead of pictures and stuff.
I know.
Woot woot.
;)
I've been nominated for the Liebster Award by Emmarayn Redding! Thank you Lady Emmarayn!
To accept this I must follow these rules:
Link back to the person that tagged me, answer eleven questions given to me by that person, state eleven random facts about myself, and pose eleven questions to the eleven people I tag next.
Someone really likes the number eleven.
Ok, now the questions!

1.  Would you feel more nervous... a) taking an extensive test filled with difficult questions, or b) Stand up in front of a large auditorium filled with people and give a speech/sing a song/perform a play?

ANSWER: Uh, if taking the test was important then that would make me feel more nervous.

2.  If you were to get stuck in a fictional universe from the books/movies that you like, which would you choose?

ANSWER: Narnia. That would be so cool!

3.  Once there, what would you do to make a living and survive?

ANSWER: I would be apprenticed to either the blacksmith or a jeweler.

4.  If you were to meet the main cast of that story, would you get along with the characters?

ANSWER: I think so!

5.  Would they get along with you? 

ANSWER: I sure hope so!!!!!!!

6.  If you were to become a private detective, what kind would you be?  The cool, collected, and emotionally removed Sherlock Holmes-type?  The friendly, charming, hands-on investigating Nancy Drew-type?  Opra-loving Morse?  Depressed but determined Wallander?

ANSWER: Definitely friendly, charming, hands-on investigating Nancy Drew! *smiles charmingly*

7.  Would you have a sidekick?  Or maybe just a friend on equal grounds?

ANSWER: Probably a friend on equal grounds.

8.  Given a choice between the Grinch and a sea-sick crocodile, which would you take?

ANSWER: The Grinch. Who knows how long the crocodile would stay seasick? And what would happen when its not!?!?!?!?!?!?

9.  If you're a writer, answer question a.  If you're not, answer question b.

-A)  If you were given the opportunity to meet one of your main hero and villain from your book, with them knowing that you were the author, would you want to meet them?

-B) Do you know what pneumenoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis means?  And DONT CHEAT by looking it up first!  ;)  Break it down by the root words.  

ANSWER: It's an obscure term for a lung disease that you can get from breathing in too much silicone dust.

10.   Are you fond of musicals?  If so, what are your favorites?

ANSWER: Yup! West Side Story, Phantom of the Opera, The King and I, and Les Miserables.

11.  If you were given the opportunity to play any character from a book/movie/play/musical, who would you want to play and from what show?

ANSWER: *jawdrop* I have absolutely no clue! There are far too many! Maybe Katherine from 'The Guardians of Childhood'? Or Ella from 'Ella Enchanted'? Or all my other favorite characters EVER?!?!?!?!?!? The list will go on and on..........

*****
Ok, now eleven random facts about myself.

1. I am an Audio Technician in training.

2. My favorite color is blue.

3. I wear size 2 jeans.

4. I have a fish named Moki.

5. I like dirtbike riding.

6. I love music. No wait, make that LOVE!

7. I'm a BIG How to Train Your Dragon fan.

8. I've been to Haiti, and am now learning Creole.

9. I likes skittles!

10. I can play guitar a little bit. I might just post a youtube video of me playing and singing sometime.

11. I'm 5'10" tall.

***
Oh hey look at that! I did it!
Now, 11 questions for other people.
Mwahahahahahahaha.

1. If given the choice between skydiving or bungee jumping which would you choose?

2. Do you play an instrument? If so, which one?

3. If you could safely jump off of a swing that's going really high, would you do it?

4. Which is better: Winter or Summer?

5. Are you right handed or left handed?

6. Can you wear just one sock without it driving you crazy? (yes)

7. Have you ever ridden on top of a bus? (sadly, no.)

8. What is your opinion of poptarts?

9. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

10. Who's cooler: Batman or Spiderman?

11. Are you a stalker?

***
And now, eleven people to tag!
But because I'm lazy and pressed for time, If you read this and you haven't done this yet, consider yourself tagged!
Adios my friends!!!

-Aarathyn Arvell


1 comment:

  1. Hey! Loved your answers. :D Here's another tag for you! Best Blogging Buddies Award: http://writinginrivendell.blogspot.com/2014/12/best-blogging-buddies-award.html

    ReplyDelete